Shopping On Qorect.Com Is Correct

shopping on qorect is coreect

Shopping on qorect.com is the #1 correct place to shop online.  Buy correct items as well as correct laptops and phones both new and Uk-used with guaranty.

Qorect.com is set out to embrace the Nigerian e-commerce sector with open arms offering top quality products.

There’s one thing we don’t joke with and that’s you (our customers). Your satisfaction is why we are here to add value to the e-commerce industry. We want to see you happy and smiling each time you buy something online.  Qorect.com is no doubt the correct platform for your online shopping in order to obtain maximum satisfaction.

 

  1. HOW DO I MAKE MY PAYMENT ON QORECT?

It’s simple. After picking all you want in the shops and categories then you checkout.  For secure payment, Qorect payment is handled and processed by Paystack. Payment could either be with card or bank transfer.

 

  1. HOW QORECT HANDLES DELIVERY?

We deliver your order right to your door step in 2-3 working days and within 7 days max. Deliveries are nationwide.

  1. PAY ON DELIVERY

We approach pay on delivery to build trust both from us and from the customer(s). This is to solve the problem facing pay on delivery in Nigeria. If you want to pay on delivery, the customer is required to pay 10% upfront before delivery and balance the remaining 90% on delivery. This enables us to know that you are willing to make purchase.

 

  1. DOES QORECT GIVE DISCOUNT ON PRODUCTS?

Of course. Discount is part of what makes a customer feel important and more valued in the business relationship. Qorect makes sure that they meet up with the most available taste of their customers at a very convenient price.  We offer personal and general voucher codes to beat down product price as well as lots of discounts that come from the product manufacturers.